- We will continue to create great value through our distinguished technology and superior quality products.
- We will contribute to sound social development in harmony with the community and Earth's environment.
- We are committed to each employee's happiness and continuous growth.
|Location||2700 Suka, Hiratsuka-shi, Kanagawa, Japan|
|Foundation||December 25, 1950|
|Capital||247 million Japanese yen|
|Business scope||Manufacturing and sales of inorganic and organic industrial chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, agricultural and functional chemicals, etc.|
|Number of Employees||226|
|Shareholders||Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Fujifilm Corporation|
|Sales Turnover||Approximately 7.3 Billion Japanese Yen (as of Fiscal Year ending March 2016)|
By improving intrinsic technology established through controlling quality and consigned production of organic fine chemicals, our Research & Development Division further develops high-value-added material and high-performance materials.
When a customer demands quick development, all of the Sales, Technical and Production divisions respond quickly.
You can expect Daito's R&D power based on scale-up technology to contribute to opening the next door to a brilliant future.
Daito Chemical is ISO9001 certified throughout all our divisions.
From design development and raw material purchasing to product shipment and after-service, we have achieved stable progress using a quality-management system that mainly targets customer satisfaction.
"Continuous improvement", which ISO9001 requires, is executed in line with the target set by each division. Daito Chemical will further make an effort to innovate products that our customers will judge as being "Good" "Better" and "Best".
Our mission is to be socially responsible and engage in continuous environmental improvement activities. We are targeting the creation of abundant value and social development through our manufacturing of inorganic and organic chemicals and mixing and filling. Through such business activities, we endeavor to pursue environmental preservation and pollution prevention for the sake of the global environment.
[ Concrete activities ]
- We maintain compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- Reduction of environmental load in manufacturing is always our concern.
- Our efforts focus on the prevention of problems and accidents that will negatively affect the environment.
- We ensure the proper control of chemical substances