Through 30+ years of improved technology and production of photographic treatment chemicals using our optimized facilities, we have expertise in regulated mixing of chemicals on a mass basis and subdivision into various packaging sizes, from large to small. Our customer base is confident of our well-established, high-level manufacturing and quality management systems.
- We charge competitive tooling fees for mass-lot production utilizing our 27,000 liter and 40,000 liter chemical feeder tanks.
- Three hundred types of products are manufactured using an automatic filling raw material sequence and mass-lot regulated mixing technology.
- Through our cultivated expertise in production of photographic processing chemicals (e.g., accurate mixing raw materials in powder/liquid form, accurate measuring and package filling), we have developed high-quality management capabilities.
- Using various types of analytical equipment to conduct analysis, we offer component guarantees. Analytical Equipment
- Using an automatic washing system, we are able to prevent contamination.
- Using a weight checker, image detector, and various kinds of sensors, we are able to prevent product defects.
- Using automatic recording ensures good traceability for all feeding procedures.
- We have experience in handling 280 kinds of raw materials in powder and liquid form, such as acids, alkalis, inorganic and organic chemicals, dangerous materials, and non-medical deleterious substances.
- We have good technology for evaluating the suitability of liquid containers and corrugated boxes used for packaging.
Bag-in-box filling machine
Vision inspection equipment
Capping inspection equipment
- Large-volume mixing tanks (27,000L×１、40,000L×2、material：SUS304、temperature control：hydraulic cooling/steam heating)
- Large-volume raw material tanks (up to 60,000L, 17 tanks)
|Chemical name||CAS No.||Tank capacity|
|Ammonium metabisulfite sol 65％||32736-64-4||10KL|
|Ammonium nitrate solution||6484-52-2||12KL|
|K2CO3/Potassium carbonate solution||584-08-7||40KL|
|Ammonium thiosulfate solution||7783-18-8||60KL|